1. How do I inspect a property?
Coast 2 Vines conducts open for inspections on a weekly basis for our available properties. Ring us to express your interest in attending the inspection. We understand that sometimes it may be difficult for you to attend the scheduled open times. Our property managers are happy to accommodate and schedule a time convenient to you.

2. How long does it take to process my application?
Provided we have received all the necessary information and ID requirements, your application will be processed within 3 business days. The final decision lies with the Landlord.

3. What about connection of services?
If you would like assistance with the connection of services such as gas, electricity, water, internet and telephone, this can be arranged at the time of signing the lease through our affiliation with Direct Connect

4. How do I apply for a property?
Once you have found the property you like and inspected it, you will need to complete a Residential Tenancy Application form which can be downloaded from our website under Tenant Forms
Once you have completed the application form, please email or drop the form to our office.
Email: [email protected]
Office: 1 Rosemary Street, Goolwa Beach
Once your application is approved, you will be required to sign a lease and provide the payments listed below before you can collect your keys. You will also be asked to sign a Bond Lodgement form which we will then lodge on your behalf. The RTBA will send you a receipt within 14 days after we lodge.
Funds payable when you sign the lease:
– Refundable Bond, up to $250 is 4 weeks rent, over $250 is 6 weeks rent
Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA)
– The first 2 weeks rent
Our office does not collect cash. Please arrange to have the bond by direct debit into our trust account. Details will be provided by your property manager.
Please allow three business days for the funds to be cleared. You can only collect the keys after the funds you pay have been cleared.

5. How do I pay my rent?

Our office only accepts direct debit payments. Arrange with your bank to have a direct transfer set up for the rent to be paid on the due date.

6. What should I do if something needs to be repaired?
Coast 2 Vines has a 24/7 maintenance division that takes care of all repairs and maintenance issues. If you need to report any repairs or maintenance issues, you will need to send us the request in writing. There is a maintenance form under Tenant Forms on this website. For urgent repairs, you can ring the emergency contact number provided at the time of signing your lease.
The following are deemed as ‘urgent repairs’:*
·         Burst water service
·         Blocked or broken toilet system
·         Serious roof leak
·         Gas leak
·         Dangerous electrical fault
·         Flooding or serious flood damage
·         Serious storm or fire damage
·         Failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance supplied by a landlord or agent, for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering
·         Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
·         Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
·         An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
·         A serious fault in a lift or staircase
For all other repair or maintenance requests, we will attend to them as soon as is practicable. The legislation allows the landlord up to 14 days to rectify the issues raised in non-urgent requests.

7. How do I get a bond refund when I vacate?
In order to ensure a speedy bond refund, refer to the vacating checklist guide that was sent to you when you receive confirmation of your vacate date. It highlights what needs to be cleaned and details to look out for when doing a vacate clean. Please ensure that all keys, remotes and receipts are handed in to our office when you vacate.
Note: Rent continues to be payable up to the day you return all keys and remotes.
When you have handed in the keys, your property manager will conduct a final inspection. You will be contacted if there are any issues related to the property. Provided the outcome of the inspection is satisfactory, we will proceed to lodge a bond refund. You will then be required to sign a Bond Refund form. Please provide your bank details for refunding the bond to. All tenants named in the lease have to sign the form. Otherwise we cannot lodge the refund.